<$BlogRSDURL$>

July 20, 2004

Kirk "The Dullard" Dillard 

posted by Scott @ 12:22 PM
Looks like he's next in line to audition to be the GOP sacrificial lamb. Actually, I don't know much about the guy so I should hold back judgment, but at this point (choice number 5?) who cares? There's a point of patheticness where, even for a political junky like me, fatigue just sets in. Berkowitz and Archpundit have the goods for those still interested.

Update: They're dropping like flies. [hat tip to the Mayor]
"While I haven't made my final decision, this will tell you where I'm leaning," Dillard said today. "I took my three year old daughter to Steak and Shake for dinner last night, and she asked me to take her hand because there were cars in the parking lot. Right then, I decided that I didn't want to miss our girls' formative years."
Don't worry Kirk, it'll only be for a few months!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?